2013!!? Time flies...

on Tuesday, January 8, 2013. Filed under:


I can't believe it's already the second week of January 2013! Time flies ... So, I guess it's time to give my blog a little makeover it deserves :)

As you can see, nothing much, really ... just a cleaner and more simple design. I tweaked the code a little bit and created a new logo which goes well with the color scheme of the entire blog *I guess* 

 Since I'm not really great in this, I'll be tweaking some more for the next couple of weeks to make it easier to navigate So, in the meantime, please bear with me until I get things right. I hope you like it.


Happy 2013, people ... I'm so sorry for the late wishes, but better late than never :)

1 Response to 2013!!? Time flies...

  1. Ashley Gault

    Thanks so much for sharing the link to your site! I'm so glad you were able to use the icons, and thanks for sharing the printable! Much appreciative! Adding your button to my sidebar as well, thanks again! =)
    www.TheLatestFind.com

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...